Welcome to Fresh Fire the name given to our Healing and Deliverance Services.
- Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance (Psalms 32:7).
Fresh Fire is held on the first Sunday evening of each calendar month and to date we have witnessed and experienced the breakthrough of many persons who have attended our services with various aliments, sicknesses, personal and family issues and who have testified of a miracle breakthrough in their lives.
- And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call. (Joel 2:32)
We clearly believe that God is able to deal with anything at anytime!
Also that divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
- Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed (Isaiah 53:4)
- Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. (1 Peter 2:24)
Under the direction of our Senior Bishop L R McLeod and the Fresh Fire Co-ordinator Elder Clyde Quamina this Ministry is fast becoming a service of great expectation and one which the people of our communities doesn’t seem to want to miss.
- And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people. (Matthew 4:23)
- And great multitudes came unto him, having with them those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others, and cast them down at Jesus’ feet; and he healed them. (Matthew 15:30)
- And Jesus went forth, and saw a great multitude, and was moved with compassion toward them, and he healed their sick. (Matthew 14:14)
You may be reading this particular page right now and be at a point in your life where you are seeking to break the many issues and circumstances that never seem to go away despite your many attempts?
- The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised. (Luke 4:18)
- For the man was above forty years old, on whom this miracle of healing was shewed. (Acts 4:22)
We hope you’ve been inspired by the scriptures above in helping you to decide whether you should give Jesus Christ a chance to turn your life around and make things happen as never before.